Eid Fitr Mubarak - Save Palestine


HOLA READERS !! 

Eid Fitr Mubarak everyone
May Allah accept all of our deeds and protect every single one of us. 

To be honest, it has been a very long time no see. 
and I am not planning to write anything until I graduate. 

BUT 
Because of the situations right now, 
I think I need to write something on my Blog
to speak up about what happens 
with our brothers and sisters in Palestine

Please Please Please 
remember to make Du'aa for them 
im begging yall 
thank you 


Alhamdulillah
Kita masih diberikan kesempatan, kesehatan dan keamanan untuk bertemu dengan Ramadhan 1442 H dan juga Eid Al-Fitr 1442 H. Mohon maaf lahir dan batin yall. Im so sorry for not writing and also not uploading any videos on youtube, because im going insane with my life and all of the LAPORAN. May Allah gives me power to going through this. Ameen ya Rabb. 

Jadi, alhamdulillah aku amat sangat bersyukur, masih bisa pulang kampung dan berkumpul dengan keluargaku. Ga berada diperantauan :(( alhamdulillah. I do really need to meet my family. That's why, I always said to my mom I want to celebrate Eid in my hometown, with my family. And Alhamdulillah it happens. Thankyou Allah. 

BUT

THE PROBLEM IS 

I CAN'T REALLY HAPPY, because our brothers and sisters in Palestine are in danger. 
Oh Allah please protect them there. Al-Aqsa is under attack. Also #SaveSheikhJarrah #SaveGaza #SavePalestine

BAHKAN, yang lebih parahnya lagi, di hari lebaran ini, the zionis "isra*li" forces brutally bombs Gaza, and dozens of building destroyed. I cant even think, WHY THEY DO THAT? and WHY THERE IS ONLY FEW NEWS ABOUT THAT? Bayangin lho, mereka udah berpuluh-puluh tahun lamanya, melakukan hal itu ke palestinians, but what the UN DO? Oh Allah, I cant even think. 

Apa mereka itu sanggup ya untuk ngelihat hal itu. 
Apa mereka sudah tidak memiliki rasa kemanusiaan? Apa gimana? 
Oh Allah, I cant even imagine it. 


I have no mood to post anything about Eid Celebration on my social media at all. 
Just please pray for our brothers and sisters in Palestine. 

Thank you. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIPS dan TRIK lulus beasiswa PPA

BELAJAR FARMASI - SINGKATAN DALAM RESEP

TIPS dan TRIK LULUS TES PROFESI APOTEKER UNPAD (EKSTERNAL STUDENT)